The PLURAL+ International Jury will choose three videos (one for each age group) and award them with the PLURAL+ International Jury Award.
- These awardees will receive $ 1,000 USD each as well as an invitation (travel and accommodations expenses paid) to attend the PLURAL+ Awards Ceremony held at the Paley Center for Media on December 5, 2013 in New York City!
Below are some of the PLURAL+ 2013 Partners awards:
- The Global Film Initiative will choose two videos and award them with cash prizes of $5,000!
- AFS will choose one video and award it with a cash prize of $500!
- Barcelona Forum Award will choose 1 video and award it with a Trophy!
- Belgrade Media Education Center will choose 1 video and award it with an invitation to participate at the Balkan Plus International Film Festival!
- CHINH India will choose 1 video and award it with an Award and an internship at Chinh Early Education Web Channel!
- COPEAM will choose, among the 18-25 age category, one video and award it by giving the winner the possibility to participate at COPEAM’s annual Conference!
- Doha Center for Media Freedom will choose two videos and award each with an invitation for one person to Qatar for a special video presentation!
- Global Block Foundation will choose 2 videos and award each with the virtual Global Block Award!
- The Gulen Institute will choose 2 videos and award each with a Kindle Fire!
- Humanity Without Borders Foundation will choose three videos and award each with a trophy and a cash prize! The selected videos will also be featured on the Foundation’s website.
- IAAI will choose 1 video and award it with a meeting with an Austrian entertainment industries celebrity and the possibility of participation in media literacy capacity building activities of IAAI in the context of “Global Youth Music Contest”!
- Insight Film Festival will choose 1 video and award it with a certificate, a title and a trophy or a medal!
- IOM Migration Research and Training Centre (MRTC), Korea, will choose 1 video and award it with a Certificate of Recognition!
- Mediabus will award one video with the PLURAL+ 2013 MEDIABUS Award and a plaque!
- MTV Exit will choose 1 video and award it with the MTV Exit prize , including being hosted on www.mtvexit.org for one month, promotion of the video on MTV Exit’s social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google +, and Instagram), and an MTV EXIT gift bag filled with signed merchandise by MTV EXIT artists!
- NEXOS Alliance will choose 1 video and award it with $500! and the NEXOS TV Series Collection!
- Paley Center for Media will choose 2 videos and award each with a Certificate of Achievement and Membership to the Paley Center
- TAL will choose one video from Latin America and award it with $500!
- The Turkish Cultural Center of New York will choose 1 video for the PLURAL+ 2013 Turkish Cultural Center Friendship Award and award it with $500 and a plaque!
- United Nations TV will award 1 video with a Digital Video Camera!
- Universitat Jaume I will choose 1 video and award it with a plaque, a showcase with IUDESP networks and a selection of books concerning peace and intercultural understanding!
- Waging Nonviolence will choose 1 video and award it with a Certificate!
Other PLURAL+ Partners will also give awards. Below are some examples of the 2012 awards:
- Anna Lindh Foundation will choose 1 video and award it with invitations to participate in at least two encounters organized by the Anna Lindh Foundation!
- SIGNIS will choose 1 video and award it with a diploma, a medal, and inclusion in the program of the Spiritual Cinema Week – Barcelona (October/November 2013)!
- CNTV will choose 3 videos and award each with a small sculpture!
- RED Unial will choose 1 video and award it with a Diploma!